Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Crisp Mornings


One of my favorite things about autumn is in the beginning when you first start to get the brisk mornings and the lakes and rivers are still relatively warm. I always enjoy watching the steam rising off of those warm waters. This was one of the first brisk mornings in North Carolina and I got up extra early before work (those of you who know me will know how incredible a feat this is) and went out to get photos at the reservoir close to our house. I ended up with a lot of cool photos. This is one of my favorites. There is just enough steam and the water is calm enough to produce reflections that make it difficult to tell where the water begins. It just seems so serine.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

By extra early do you mean like, 10 o'clock?

:-)

Michael Nannini said...

Ha Ha Ha Mr. funnyman. Actually I think I got up at 6 am for this one, so :P