Monday, February 13, 2006

A Beautiful Failure?

When I took this picture, I was attempting to capture a reflection of our front yard in my wife's eye. As you can plainly see I was unsuccessful at capturing anything but a blurry shadow of the reflection, but in my attempt I did capture something that I don't give my wife enough credit for. She has beautiful eyes, which I often overlook because of my resentment that none of our kids got my brown eyes. When I can stop and look at it objectively as I can in this picture, I guess my kids should consider themselves lucky.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Way to go Yang. You've got me thinking about starting a second blog where I post some of my favorite pics as well. That's just what I need to be doing with my time. Jerk!

Michael Nannini said...

You're welcome! It really doesn't take that much time. I'd like to see them, though you have shown me some. Look forward to seeing them.