Sunday, November 04, 2007

A little Color


One of the goals of our trip was to see some fall colors. For the most part it was too early for that, but we did get to see a little, particularly while we were in Missouri. This picture was taken on a hike that my family has labeled as "the death hike" even though no one was lost, hurt, or damaged in any way.

NOTE: As the picture indicates I have become paranoid and cynical in my growing old age and even though I have little worth stealing I will be adding my copyrights to my images now just in case. Plus I just learned how to do it and it makes me feel important.

4 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Way to ruin the picture with that copyright banner =P

Michael Nannini said...

My feelings of self importance are more important that your viewing pleasure. Plus for you, Native Minnow, you need only ask and I will send you the origional unmodified photo. That way if it gets out I can focus my legal rage on somebody :P

Native Minnow said...

Of course, you realize that you just blew your secret identity with that, right?

Michael Nannini said...

DAMN! Now all my villian nemeses will use my loved ones against me! Drats, foiled again! Actually, I wasn't trying to be secret on here necessarily, just my myspace...I figure no one on there actually clicks the link.