Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Lightning


This thunderstorm season had pretty much been a bust for me as there was a serious lack of good night-time thunderstorms. This past weekend we had a bunch of severe weather break out, which produced some pretty good storms. This picture was taken during the tail end of the storms and I LOVE it. Lightning is probably my favorite photographing subject, it's easy enough to get (by leaving the shutter open), but it is difficult to capture well. I probably take 50 pictures for every one that turns out good, but when it turns out there is definitely a sense of satisfaction.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

That is exactly how I feel about lightning...this is a better shot than your other one I saw because there are no real distractions (i.e., phone lines)...Nice job...