Monday, March 20, 2006

Bryce Canyon


Ok, things were hectic and I didn't get a chance to finish my St. Patrick's Day pictures, but it's over and I'm moving on. This is a picture of my favorite national park in Utah. I know Nativeminnow grew up near here and has told me he thinks it's just a touristy place, but I think it is absolutely amazing. In fact, this was the last place we visited before we moved from Utah because I told Yin I had to see it one more time. Of course, it was freezing cold, cloudy and rainy the whole time. However, when the clouds weren't obstructing our view, it gave me some incredible shots like this one where the low clouds were drifting into the valleys shown here.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

It is touristy, but it's still amazing. My brother and I went there last weekend, but my camera is shot so he's the only one that took any pictures. I love the way the clouds are hanging low in this one. I remember you telling me about how cold this trip was. That's the best way to avoid the crowds though ;-)

PsychDoctor said...

This picture is pretty cool too...