Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Buzz


Ok, I'm done posting Chicago pictures for now. I have a few more that I like, but they are similar to what I have posted so I'll wait on them. Today's picture is one of Yin's favorites. I thought it turned out well too. I took this picture in our flower garden at our previous house in North Carolina. One thing to notice that I didn't as I was taking the picture is that besides the bee, on the lower right hand side of the flower there is a little grasshopper.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I like this picture a lot. This is the kind of thing that I'd like to catch, or maybe some butterflies on flowers. The problem is, you never really see those too often here in the Mojave.

PsychDoctor said...

Macro shots are the best kind of shots for the point and shoot cameras. I think some of my best photos are the macros..